|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Wednesday 6:30 p.m.
|Friday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program - 51600 | Floor Information - 57400 | Whip Information - 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT CLOSE VOTES, INCLUDING A POTENTIAL VOTE ON AN AMENDMENT TO H.R. 5854 - MILITARY CONSTRUCTION AND VETERANS AFFAIRS ACT RELATED TO PROJECT LABOR AGREEMENTS (PLA), ARE EXPECTED NEXT WEEK AND THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT X5-3130.
***Members are also advised that the GOP leadership has announced that votes could occur after 7:00 p.m. when the House is considering Appropriations bills.
MONDAY, MAY 28, 2012
On Monday, the House is not in session.
TUESDAY, MAY 29, 2012
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 2:00 p.m. in Pro Forma Session. No votes are expected in the House.
WEDNESDAY, MAY 30, 2012
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 2:00 p.m. for legislative business with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (12 bills)
- H.R. 5651 – Food and Drug Administration Reform Act of 2012, as amended (Rep. Upton – Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 3310 – Federal Communications Commission Consolidated Reporting Act of 2012, as amended (Rep. Scalise – Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 3541 – Prenatal Nondiscrimination Act (PRENDA) of 2012, as amended (Rep. Franks – Judiciary)
- H.R. 5512 – Divisional Realignment Act of 2012, as amended (Rep. Thompson (MS) – Judiciary)
- H.R. 4201 – The Service Member Family Protection Act (Rep. Turner – Veterans’ Affairs)
- H.R. 1299 – The Secure Border Act of 2011 (Rep. Miller (MI) – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 3670 – To require the Transportation Security Administration to comply with the Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (Rep. Walz – Homeland Security/Veterans’ Affairs)
- H.R. 2764 – The WMD Intelligence and Information Sharing Act of 2011 (Rep. Meehan – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 915 – The Jaime Zapata Border Security Task Force Act (Rep. Cuellar – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 3140 – The Mass Transit Intelligence Prioritization Act (Rep. Speier – Homeland Security)
- Senate Amendment to H.R. 5740 – National Flood Insurance Program Extension Act (Rep. Biggert – Financial Services)
- H.R. 4041 – Export Promotion Reform Act (Rep. Berman – Foreign Affairs)
THURSDAY, MAY 31, 2012 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m.
H.R. 5743 – Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 (Rep. Rogers (MI) – Intelligence) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 5854 – Military Construction and Veterans Affairs and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 (Rep. Culberson – Appropriations) (Subject to a Rule)
Possible Consideration of H.R. 5325 – Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 (Rep. Frelinghuysen – Appropriations) (Subject to a Rule)
Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees on H.R. 4348 – Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2012, Part II