|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Tuesday 6:30 p.m.
|Friday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program - 51600 | Floor Information - 57400 | Whip Information - 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5-3130.
MONDAY, MAY 14, 2012
On Monday, the House is not in session.
TUESDAY, MAY 15, 2012
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (11 Bills)
1) H.R. 365 – National Blue Alert Act of 2011, as amended (Rep. Grimm – Judiciary)
2) H.R. 1864 – Mobile Workforce State Income Tax Simplification Act of 2011, as amended (Rep. Coble – Judiciary)
3) H.R. 3534 – Security in Bonding Act of 2011, as amended (Rep. Hanna – Judiciary)
4) H.R. 4119 – Border Tunnel Prevention Act of 2012 (Rep. Reyes – Judiciary)
5) H.R. 2621 – Chimney Rock National Monument Establishment Act (Rep. Tipton – Natural Resources)
6) H.R. 2745 – To amend the Mesquite Lands Act of 1986 to facilitate implementation of a multispecies habitat conservation plan for the Virgin River in Clark County, Nevada, as amended (Rep. Heck – Natural Resources)
7) H.R. 3874 – Black Hills Cemetery Act (Rep. Noem – Natural Resources)
8) H.R. 205 – HEARTH Act of 2011 (Rep. Heinrich – Natural Resources)
9) H.R. 4240 – Ambassador James R. Lilley and Congressman Stephen J. Solarz North Korea Human Rights Reauthorization Act of 2012, as amended (Rep. Ros–Lehtinen – Foreign Affairs)
10) H.Res. 568 – Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives regarding the importance of preventing the Government of Iran from acquiring a nuclear weapons capability, as amended (Rep. Ros–Lehtinen – Foreign Affairs)
11) H.R. 4045 – To modify the Department of Defense Program Guidance relating to the award of Post–Deployment/Mobilization Respite Absence administrative absence days to members of the reserve components to exempt any member whose qualified mobilization commenced before October 1, 2011, and continued on or after that date, from the changes to the program guidance that took effect on that date, as amended (Rep. Kline – Armed Services)
WEDNESDAY, MAY 16, 2012 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday and Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business with last votes of the week expected no later than 3:00 p.m.
H.R. 4970 - Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act of 2012 (Rep. Adams – Judiciary/Energy and Commerce/Education and the Workforce/Financial Service) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 4310 - National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 (Rep. McKeon – Armed Service) (Subject to a Rule)