|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Monday 6:30 p.m.
|Thursday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program - 51600 | Floor Information - 57400 | Whip Information - 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5-3130.
MONDAY, MARCH 26, 2012
On Monday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (5 Bills)
1) H.R. 2779 - To exempt inter-affiliate swaps from certain regulatory requirements put in place by the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, as amended (Rep. Stivers - Financial Services/Agriculture)
2) H.R. 2682 - Business Risk Mitigation and Price Stabilization Act of 2011, as amended (Rep. Grimm - Financial Services/Agriculture)
3) H.R. 4014 - To amend the Federal Deposit Insurance Act with respect to information provided to the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Rep. Huizenga - Financial Services)
4) H.R. 3298 - Homes For Heroes Act of 2011 (Rep. Al Green - Financial Services)
5) H.R. 4239 - Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2012 (Rep. Mica - Transportation and Infrastructure/Ways and Means/Natural Resources/Science, Space, and Technology/Energy and Commerce)
TUESDAY, MARCH 27, 2012
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
Suspension (1 Bill)
- Concur in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 3606 - Jumpstart Our Business Startups (JOBS) Act (Rep. Fincher - Financial Services)
H.R. 3309 - Federal Communications Commission Process Reform Act of 2012 (Rep. Walden - Energy and Commerce) (Subject to a Rule)
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 28, 2012 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Thursday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m. On Friday, the House is not in session.
H.Con.Res. __ - Establishing the budget for the United States Government for fiscal year 2013 and setting forth appropriate budgetary levels for fiscal years 2014 through 2022 (Rep. Ryan - Budget) (Subject to a Rule)