|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Monday 6:30 p.m.
|Thursday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program – 51600 | Floor Information – 57400 | Whip Information – 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5–3130.
***Members are also advised that the House is expected to begin consideration of H.R. 4745 on Monday, June 9, following one minutes at 2:00 p.m. Additionally, the GOP Leadership has announced that a second vote series on amendments is possible later Monday night.
MONDAY, JUNE 9, 2014
On Monday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m. Members are advised that the vote series at 6:30 p.m. is expected to be longer than usual.
Suspensions (9 bills)
- H.R. 2072 – Demanding Accountability for Veterans Act, as amended (Rep. Benishek – Veterans’ Affairs)
- H.Res. 600 – Urging the Government of Afghanistan, following a successful first round of the presidential election on April 5, 2014, to pursue a transparent, credible, and inclusive run–off presidential election on June 14, 2014, while ensuring the safety of voters, candidates, poll workers, and election observers, as amended (Rep. Grayson – Foreign Affairs)
- H.R. 4412 – The National Aeronautics and Space Administration Authorization Act of 2014, as amended (Rep. Palazzo – Science, Space, and Technology)
- S. 1254 – Harmful Algal Bloom and Hypoxia Research and Control Amendments Act (Sen. Nelson – Science, Space, and Technology)
- H.Con.Res. 100 – Authorizing the use of the rotunda of the Capitol for a ceremony to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the enactment of the Civil Rights Act (Rep. Fudge – House Administration)
- S.Con.Res. 36 – A concurrent resolution permitting the use of the rotunda of the Capitol for a ceremony to award the Congressional Gold Medal to the next of kin or personal representative of Raoul Wallenberg (Sen. Gillibrand – House Administration)
- H.R. 3211 – Mortgage Choice Act (Rep. Huizenga – Financial Services)
- H.R. 1679 – To amend the Expedited Funds Availability Act to clarify the application of that Act to American Samoa, as amended (Rep. Faleomavaega – Financial Services)
- H.R. 4228 – DHS Acquisition Accountability and Efficiency Act, as amended (Rep. Duncan – Homeland Security)
Begin Consideration of H.R. 4745 – Transportation, Housing, and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2015 (Rep. Latham – Appropriations)
TUESDAY, JUNE 10, 2014 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Tuesday and Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Thursday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business, with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m. On Friday, the House will not be in session.
Suspensions (2 bills)
- H.R. __ – The Veterans Access to Care Act (Rep. Miller (FL) – Veterans’ Affairs)
- H.Res. 608 – Condemning the senseless rampage and mass shooting that took place in Isla Vista, California, on Friday May 23, 2014, as amended (Rep. Capps – Oversight and Government Reform)
Complete Consideration of H.R. 4745 – Transportation, Housing, and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2015 (Rep. Latham – Appropriations)
H.R. 4800 – Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2015 (Rep. Aderholt – Appropriations) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 4453 – Permanent S Corporation Built–in Gains Recognition Period Act of 2014 (Rep. Reichert – Ways and Means) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 4457 – America’s Small Business Tax Relief Act of 2014 (Rep. Tiberi – Ways and Means) (Subject to a Rule)