|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Monday 6:30 p.m.
|Thursday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program – 51600 | Floor Information – 57400 | Whip Information – 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5–3130.
MONDAY, JUNE 23, 2014
On Monday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (7 bills)
- S. 2086 – Reliable Home Heating Act (Sen. Thune – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.R. 4092 – Streamlining Energy Efficiency for Schools Act of 2014 (Rep. Cartwright – Energy and Commerce)
- Concur in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 316 – Collinsville Renewable Energy Production Act (Rep. Esty – Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 4801 – To require the Secretary of Energy to prepare a report on the impact of thermal insulation on both energy and water use for potable hot water (Rep. Kinzinger – Energy and Commerce)
- S. 1044 – World War II Memorial Prayer Act (Sen. Portman – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 4002 – To revoke the charter of incorporation of the Miami Tribe of Oklahoma at the request of that tribe (Rep. Mullin – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 412 – Nashua River Wild and Scenic River Study Act (Rep. Tsongas – Natural Resources)
H.R. 4413 – Customer Protection and End User Relief Act (Rep. Lucas – Agriculture)
TUESDAY, JUNE 24, 2014
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
Suspensions (6 bills)
- S. 1681 – Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014 (Sen. Feinstein – Permanent Select Intelligence)
- H.R. 1098 – Traumatic Brain Injury Reauthorization Act (Rep. Pascrell – Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 1281 – Newborn Screening Saves Lives Reauthorization Act (Rep. Roybal-Allard – Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 3548 – Improving Trauma Care Act of 2014 (Rep. Johnson (OH) – Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 4080 – Trauma Systems and Regionalization of Emergency Care Reauthorization Act, as amended (Rep. Burgess – Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 4631 – The Autism CARES Act of 2014 (Rep. Smith (NJ) – Energy and Commerce)
H.R. 3301 – North American Energy Infrastructure Act (Rep. Upton – Energy and Commerce/Transportation and Infrastructure/Natural Resources) (Subject to a Rule)
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 25, 2014 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Thursday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business, with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m. On Friday, the House will not be in session.
H.R. 6 – Domestic Prosperity and Global Freedom Act (Rep. Gardner – Energy and Commerce) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 4899 – Lowering Gasoline Prices to Fuel an America That Works Act of 2014 (Rep. Hastings (WA) – Natural Resources/Judiciary) (Subject to a Rule)