|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Monday 6:30 p.m.
|Thursday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program - 51600 | Floor Information - 57400 | Whip Information - 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5-3130.
MONDAY, JUNE 18, 2012
On Monday, the House will meet at 2:00 p.m. for legislative business with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (9 bills)
1) H.R. 4027 – To clarify authority granted under the Act entitled "An Act to define the exterior boundary of the Uintah and Ouray Indian Reservation in the State of Utah, and for other purposes" (Rep. Matheson – Natural Resources)
2) H.R. 1272 – Minnesota Chippewa Tribe Judgment Fund Distribution Act of 2012 (Rep. Peterson – Natural Resources)
3) H.R. 1556 – To amend the Omnibus Indian Advancement Act to allow certain land to be used to generate income to provide funding for academic programs, and for other purposes (Rep. Lujan – Natural Resources)
4) S. 684 – A bill to provide for the conveyance of certain parcels of land to the town of Alta, Utah (Sen. Lee – Natural Resources)
5) S. 404 – A bill to modify a land grant patent issued by the Secretary of the Interior (Sen. Levin – Natural Resources)
6) S. 997 – East Bench Irrigation District Water Contract Extension Act (Sen. Tester – Natural Resources)
7) H.R. 2938 – Gila Bend Indian Reservation Lands Replacement Clarification Act (Rep. Franks – Natural Resources)
8) H.Res. 683 – Expressing the regret of the House of Representatives for the passage of laws that adversely affected the Chinese in the United States, including the Chinese Exclusion Act (Rep. Chu – Judiciary)
9) H.R. 3668 – Counterfeit Drug Penalty Enhancement Act of 2012, as amended (Rep. Meehan – Judiciary)
TUESDAY, JUNE 19, 2012
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
H.R. 2578 – Conservation and Economic Growth Act (Rep. Denham – Natural Resources) (Subject to a Rule)
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 20, 2012 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Thursday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m. On Friday, no votes are expected in the House.
Motion to Instruct Conferees on H.R. 4348 – Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2012, Part II (Rep. McKinley)
H.R. 4480 – Strategic Energy Production Act of 2012 (Rep. Gardner – Energy and Commerce/Natural Resources) (Subject to a Rule)