|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Monday 6:30 p.m.
|Thursday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program - 51600 | Floor Information - 57400 | Whip Information - 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT CLOSE VOTES ARE POSSIBLE NEXT WEEK, INCLUDING POTENTIAL VOTES ON AMENDMENTS TO H.R. 2397 – DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE APPROPRIATIONS ACT, RELATING TO PROJECT LABOR AGREEMENTS (PLA) AND DAVIS-BACON. ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT X5-3130.
***Members are also advised that the GOP leadership has announced that votes could occur after 7:00 p.m. when the House is considering Appropriations bills.
MONDAY, JULY 22, 2013
On Monday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (6 bills)
- H.R. 697 – Three Kids Mine Remediation and Reclamation Act (Rep. Heck (NV) – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 1300 – To amend the Fish and Wildlife Act of 1956 to reauthorize the volunteer programs and community partnerships for the benefit of national wildlife refuges, and for other purposes (Rep. Runyan – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 1411 – California Coastal National Monument Expansion Act of 2013 (Rep. Huffman – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2353 – To amend title 23, United States Code, with respect to the operation of vehicles on certain Wisconsin highways, and for other purposes (Rep. Petri – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.Con.Res. 44 – Authorizing the use of the Capitol Ground for the District of Columbia Special Olympics Law Enforcement Torch Run (Rep. Norton – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.R. 1542 – WMD Intelligence and Information Sharing Act of 2013 (Rep. Meehan – Homeland Security)
TUESDAY, JULY 23, 2013 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Tuesday and Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Thursday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business, with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m. On Friday, no votes are expected in the House
H.R. 2397 – Department of Defense Appropriations Act (Rep. Young (FL) – Appropriations) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 2218 – Coal Residuals Reuse and Management Act of 2013 (Rep. McKinley – Energy and Commerce) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 1582 – Energy Consumers Relief Act of 2013 (Rep. Cassidy – Energy and Commerce) (Subject to a Rule)