|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Tuesday 6:30 p.m.
|Friday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program - 51600 | Floor Information - 57400 | Whip Information - 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5-3130.
MONDAY, JULY 16, 2012
On Monday, the House is not in session.
TUESDAY, JULY 17, 2012
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (5 bills)
- S. 2039 – A bill to allow a State or local government to construct levees on certain properties otherwise designated as open space lands (Sen. Hoeven – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- S. 1959 – Haqqani Network Terrorist Designation Act of 2011, as amended (Sen. Burr – Judiciary)
- H.R. 6018 – To authorize appropriations for the Department of State for fiscal year 2013, and for other purposes, as amended (Rep. Ros-Lehtinen – Foreign Affairs)
- S. 2165 – United States-Israel Enhanced Security Cooperation Act of 2012 (Sen. Boxer – Foreign Affairs)
- S. 2009 – Insular Areas Act of 2011 (Sen. Bingaman – Foreign Affairs)
WEDNESDAY, JULY 18, 2012 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday and Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. Members are advised that the GOP leadership has announced that votes could occur after 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday, July 18, and also Thursday, July 19. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m.
Suspension (1 bill)
- H.R. 5872 – Sequestration Transparency Act of 2012 (Rep. Jeb Hensarling – Budget)
H.R. 5856 – Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2013 (Rep. Bill Young – Appropriations)