|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
|Tuesday Afternoon||Friday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program - 51600 | Floor Information - 57400 | Whip Information - 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5-3130.
MONDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2013
On Monday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business. No votes are expected in the House.
Suspension (1 bill)
- H.R. 3627 – The Kilah Davenport Child Protection Act of 2013 (Rep. Pittenger – Judiciary)
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2013 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m.
Suspensions (8 bills)
- H.R. 1447 – Death in Custody Reporting Act of 2013 (Rep. Scott (VA) – Judiciary)
- H.R. 3521 – The Department of Veterans Affairs Major Medical Facility Lease Authorization Act of 2013, as amended (Rep. Miller (FL) – Veterans’ Affairs)
- H.R. 1402 – VA Expiring Authorities Extension Act of 2013, as amended (Rep. Coffman – Veterans’ Affairs)
- S. 1471 – Alicia Dawn Koehl Respect for National Cemeteries Act (Sen. Coats – Veterans’ Affairs)
- H.R. 3212 – Sean and David Goldman International Child Abduction Prevention and Return Act of 2013, as amended (Rep. Smith (NJ) – Foreign Affairs)
- H.R. 1992 – Israel QME Enhancement Act, as amended (Rep. Collins (GA) – Foreign Affairs)
- H.R. 3509 – Assessing Progress in Haiti Act of 2013, as amended (Rep. Lee – Foreign Affairs)
- H.R. 2019 – Gabriella Miller Kids First Research Act of 2013, as amended (Rep. Harper – Energy and Commerce)
Possible Consideration of Legislation Related to H.R. 2642 – Federal Agriculture Reform and Risk Management Act of 2013 (Rep. Lucas – Agriculture)
Possible Consideration of Legislation Related to H.Con.Res. 25 – Establishing the budget for the United States Government for fiscal year 2014 and setting forth appropriate budgetary levels for fiscal years 2015 through 2023 (Rep. Ryan (WI) – Budget)Possible Consideration of Legislation Related to the Sustainable Growth Rate in Medicare