MONDAY, September 3, 2007 – LABOR DAY
The House is not in session.
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2007
The House will meet at 2:00 p.m. for legislative business. Votes will be postponed until at least 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (7 bills):
1) H.R. 694 – Minority Serving Institution Digital and Wireless Technology Opportunity Act of 2007 (Rep. Towns – Science and Technology)
2) H.R. 2850 – Green Chemistry Research and Development Act of 2007 (Rep. Gingrey – Science and Technology)
3) H.R. 2992 - SBA Trade Programs Act of 2007 (Rep. John Hall – Small Business)
4) H.R. 3020 – Microloan Amendments and Modernization Act (Rep. Chabot – Small Business)
5) H.Res. 552 – Calling on the Government of the People's Republic of China to remove barriers to United States financial services firms doing business in China (Rep. Marshall – Financial Services)
6) H.R. 2358 - Native American $1 Coin Act (Rep. Kildee – Financial Services)
7) H.Con.Res. 196 - Authorizing the use of the rotunda and grounds of the Capitol for a ceremony to award the Congressional Gold Medal to Tenzin Gyatso, the Fourteenth Dalai Lama (Rep. Brady – House Administration)
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2007 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday and Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business.
Suspensions (14 bills):
1) H.R. 3062 - South Pacific Economic and Educational Development Act of 2007 (Rep. Faleomavaega – Foreign Affairs)