MONDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2009
On Monday, the House will meet at 2:00 p.m. for legislative business with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (6 Bills)
1. H.R. 3767 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 170 North Main Street in Smithfield, Utah, as the "W. Hazen Hillyard Post Office Building" (Rep. Bishop (UT) - Oversight and Government Reform)
2. S. 1825 - A bill to extend the authority for relocation expenses test programs for Federal employees (Sen. Lieberman - Oversight and Government Reform)
3. H.R. 3539 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 427 Harrison Avenue in Harrison, New Jersey, as the "Patricia D. McGinty-Juhl Post Office Building" (Rep. Sires - Oversight and Government Reform)
4. H.R. 1506 - To provide that claims of the United States to certain documents relating to Franklin Delano Roosevelt shall be treated as waived and relinquished in certain circumstances (Rep. Slaughter - Oversight and Government Reform)
5. S. 1314 - A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 630 Northeast Killingsworth Avenue in Portland, Oregon, as the "Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Post Office" (Sen. Wyden - Oversight and Government Reform)
6. H.R. 1242 - To amend the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 to provide for additional monitoring and accountability of the Troubled Assets Relief Program (Rep. Maloney - Financial Services)
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2009 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 10:30 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Wednesday and Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business.
Suspensions (12 Bills)
1. H.R. 3618 - Clean Hull Act of 2009 (Rep. Oberstar - Transportation and Infrastructure)
2. H.Res. 841 - Expressing support for designation of November 29, 2009, as "Drive Safer Sunday" (Rep. Gerlach - Transportation and Infrastructure)
3. H.R. 3360 - Cruise Vessel Security and Safety Act of 2009 (Rep. Matsui - Transportation and Infrastructure)
4. H.Res. 891 - Expressing the gratitude of the House of Representatives for the service to our Nation of the Coast Guard and Marine Corps aircraft pilots and crewmembers lost off the coast of California on October 29, 2009 (Rep. Loretta Sanchez - Transportation and Infrastructure)
5. H.R. 3305 - To designate the Federal building and United States courthouse located at 224 South Boulder Avenue in Tulsa, Oklahoma, as the "H. Dale Cook Federal Building and United States Courthouse" (Rep. Sullivan - Transportation and Infrastructure)
6. S. 1599 - A bill to amend title 36, United States Code, to include in the Federal charter of the Reserve Officers Association leadership positions newly added in its constitution and bylaws (Sen. Leahy - Judiciary)
7. H.Res. 851 - Recognizing and honoring the 40th anniversary of SEARCH, The National Consortium for Justice Information and Statistics, headquartered in Sacramento, California (Rep. Matsui - Judiciary)
8. H.R. 1839 - To amend the Small Business Act to improve SCORE (Rep. Buchanan - Small Business)
9. H.R. 3014 - Small Business Health Information Technology Financing Act (Rep. Dahlkemper - Small Business)
10. H.R. 1834 - Native American Business Development Enhancement Act of 2009 (Rep. Kirkpatrick - Small Business)
11. H.R. 1842 - Expanding Entrepreneurship Act of 2009 (Rep. Luetkemeyer - Small Business)
12. H.R. 3738 - Small Business Early-Stage Investment Act of 2009 (Rep. Nye - Small Business)
H.R. 2781 - To amend the Wild and Scenic Rivers Act to designate segments of the Molalla River in Oregon, as components of the National Wild and Scenic Rivers System (Rep. Schrader – Natural Resources) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 3791 - Fire Grants Reauthorization Act of 2009 (Rep. Mitchell – Science and Technology) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 3961 - Medicare Physician Payment Reform Act of 2009 (Rep. Dingell – Energy and Commerce/Ways and Means) (Subject to a Rule)
Possible Consideration of the Conference Report on H.R. 2847 – Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 (Rep. Mollohan – Appropriations)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.