MONDAY, MARCH 1, 2010
On Monday, the House will not be in session.
TUESDAY, MARCH 2, 2010
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 12:30 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (10 Bills)
- H.Res. 1097 - Supporting the goals and ideals of National Engineers Week (Rep. Lipinski - Science and Technology)
- H.R. 3820 - Natural Hazards Risk Reduction Act of 2009 (Rep. Wu - Science and Technology)
- H.Res. 747 - Congratulating the United States Military Academy at West Point on being named by Forbes magazine as America's Best College for 2009 (Rep. Hall (NY) - Armed Services)
- H.Res. 699 - Expressing the appreciation of Congress for the service and sacrifice of the members of the 139th Airlift Wing, Air National Guard (Rep. Graves - Armed Services)
- H.Res. 812 - Recognizing the significant contributions of the Military Working Dog (MWD) Program to the United States Armed Forces (Rep. Lance - Armed Services)
- H.Res. 1072 - Recognizing Louisiana State University for 150 years of service and excellence in higher education (Rep. Cassidy - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 1117 - Commending and congratulating the California State University system on the occasion of its 50th anniversary (Rep. Lofgren - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 1111 - Designating March 2, 2010, as "Read Across America Day" (Rep. Markey (CO) - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 1112 - Congratulating the Pennsylvania State University IFC/Panhellenic Dance Marathon (THON) on its continued success in support of the Four Diamonds Fund at Penn State Hershey Children's Hospital (Rep. Thompson (PA) - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 362 - Expressing the support of the House of Representatives for the goals and ideals of the National School Lunch Program (Rep. Watson - Education and Labor)
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 3, 2010 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday and Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for legislative business. On Friday, no votes are expected in the House.
Suspensions (6 Bills)
- H.Res. 1096 - Encouraging individuals across the United States to participate in the 2010 Census to ensure an accurate and complete count beginning April 1, 2010, and expressing support for designation of March 2010 as Census Awareness Month (Rep. Reyes - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.Res. 1079 - Congratulating the National Football League Champion New Orleans Saints for winning Super Bowl XLIV and for bringing New Orleans its first Lombardi Trophy in franchise history (Rep. Cao - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.Res. 1082 - Supporting the goals and ideals of the fourth annual America Saves Week (Rep. Eddie Bernice Johnson - Financial Services)
- H.R. 2554 - National Association of Registered Agents and Brokers Reform Act of 2009 (Rep. Scott (GA) - Financial Services)
- H.Con.Res. 239 - Authorizing the use of Emancipation Hall in the Capitol Visitor Center for a ceremony to present the Congressional Gold Medal to the Women Airforce Service Pilots (Rep. Davis (CA) - House Administration)
- H.Con.Res. 236 - Permitting the use of the rotunda of the Capitol for a ceremony as part of the commemoration of the days of remembrance of victims of the Holocaust (Rep. Klein - House Administration)
H.R. 4247 - Keeping All Students Safe Act (Rep. George Miller – Education and Labor) (Subject to a Rule)
Further Action on Jobs Legislation
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.