MONDAY, JUNE 14, 2010
On Monday, the House will meet at 12:30 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (4 Bills)
- H.R. 5502 - To amend the effective date of the gift card provisions of the Credit Card Accountability Responsibility and Disclosure Act (Rep. Maffei - Financial Services)
- H.Res. 1409 - Expressing support for designation of June 20, 2010, as "American Eagle Day", and celebrating the recovery and restoration of the bald eagle, the national symbol of the United States (Rep. Roe - Financial Services)
- H.Res. 1368 - Supporting the goals of National Dairy Month (Rep. Courtney - Agriculture)
- H.Res. 1383 - Honoring Dr. Larry Case on his retirement as National FFA Advisor (Rep. Luetkemeyer - Agriculture)
TUESDAY, JUNE 15, 2010 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 10:00 a.m. for legislative business. Shortly after 10:00 a.m., the House will recess for the Former Member’s Association annual meeting. The House will reconvene at approximately 11:30 a.m. On Wednesday and Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business.
Suspensions (10 Bills)
- H.R. 4451 - Collinsville Renewable Energy Promotion Act (Rep. Murphy (CT) - Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 4855 - Work-Life Balance Award Act (Rep. Woolsey - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 1389 - Recognizing the immeasurable contributions of fathers in the healthy development of children, supporting responsible fatherhood, and encouraging greater involvement of fathers in the lives of their children, especially on Father's Day (Rep. McIntyre - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 1414 - Congratulating Urban Prep Charter Academy for Young Men-Englewood Campus for achieving a 100 percent college acceptance rate for all 107 members of its first graduating class of 2010 (Rep. Rush - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 1322 - Celebrating the 20th anniversary of the Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship Program and recognizing the significant contributions of Albert Einstein Fellows (Rep. Michaud - Education and Labor)
- H.Con.Res. 242 - Honoring and praising the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People on the occasion of its 101st anniversary (Rep. Al Green - Judiciary)
- H.Res. 1422 - Honoring the Department of Justice on the occasion of its 140th anniversary (Rep. Sensenbrenner - Judiciary)
- H.R. 2142 - Government Efficiency, Effectiveness, and Performance Improvement Act (Rep. Cuellar - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.Res. 879 - Supporting the goals and ideals of American Education Week (Rep. Minnick - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.Res. 1357 - Commending and congratulating the Hollywood Walk of Fame on the occasion of its 50th anniversary (Rep. Watson - Oversight and Government Reform)
H.R. 5297 - Small Business Lending Fund Act of 2010 (Rep. Frank – Financial Services) (Subject to a Rule)
Possible Consideration of H.R. 5175 - DISCLOSE Act (Rep. Van Hollen – House Administration) (Subject to a Rule)
Possible Further Action on H.R. 4899 - Supplemental Appropriations Act of 2010 (Rep. Obey - Appropriations) (Subject to a Rule)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.