MONDAY, JUNE 7, 2010
On Monday, the House is not in session.
TUESDAY, JUNE 8, 2010
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 2:00 p.m. for legislative business with votes postponed until 6:00 p.m., which is a change to the previously announced schedule.
Suspensions (5 Bills)
1. H.Res. 989 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the United States should adopt national policies and pursue international agreements to prevent ocean acidification, to study the impacts of ocean acidification, and to address the effects of ocean acidification on marine ecosystems and coastal economies (Rep. Inslee - Natural Resources)
2. H.R. 4349 - Hoover Power Allocation Act (Rep. Napolitano - Natural Resources)
3. H.R. 2008 - Bonneville Unit Clean Hydropower Facilitation Act (Rep. Matheson - Natural Resources)
4. H.R. 1061 - Hoh Indian Tribe Safe Homelands Act (Rep. Dicks - Natural Resources)
5. H.Res. 518 - Honoring the life of Jacques-Yves Cousteau, explorer, researcher, and pioneer in the field of marine conservation (Rep. Ros-Lehtinen - Natural Resources)
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 9, 2010 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday and Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business.
Suspensions (6 Bills)
1. H.R. 2142 - Government Efficiency, Effectiveness, and Performance Improvement Act (Rep. Cuellar - Oversight and Government Reform)
2. H.Res. 1330 - Recognizing June 8, 2010, as World Ocean Day (Rep. Farr - Oversight and Government Reform)
3. H.R. 5278 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 405 West Second Street in Dixon, Illinois, as the "President Ronald W. Reagan Post Office Building" (Rep. Foster - Oversight and Government Reform)
4. H.R. 5133 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 331 1st Street in Carlstadt, New Jersey, as the "Staff Sergeant Frank T. Carvill and Lance Corporal Michael A. Schwarz Post Office Building" (Rep. Rothman - Oversight and Government Reform)
5. H.Res. 1381 - Recognizing the National Museum of American Jewish History, an affiliate of the Smithsonian Institution, as the only museum in the Nation dedicated exclusively to exploring and preserving the American Jewish experience (Rep. Brady (PA) - House Administration)
6. H.R. 5026 - GRID Act (Rep. Markey (MA) - Energy and Commerce)
H.R. 5072 - FHA Reform Act of 2010 (Rep. Waters – Financial Services) (Subject to a Rule)
Possible Consideration of H.R. 5297 - Small Business Lending Fund Act of 2010 (Rep. Frank – Financial Services) (Subject to a Rule)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.