MONDAY, JUNE 2, 2008
The House is not in Session.
TUESDAY, JUNE 3, 2008
The House will meet at 2:00 p.m. for legislative business. Votes will be postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (11 Bills):
1) H.R. 3058 - Public Land Communities Transition Act of 2007 (Rep. DeFazio – Natural Resources)
2) H.Con.Res. 138 - Supporting National Men's Health Week (Rep. Cummings – Oversight and Government Reform)
3) H.Res. 923 - Recognizing the State of Minnesota's 150th Anniversary (Rep. Bachmann - Oversight and Government Reform)
4) H.Res. 1114 - Supporting the goals and ideals of the Arbor Day Foundation and National Arbor Day (Rep. Fortenberry - Oversight and Government Reform)
5) H.R. 1734 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 630 Northeast Killingsworth Avenue in Portland, Oregon, as the "Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Post Office (Rep. Blumenauer – Oversight and Government Reform)
6) H.R. 5477 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 120 South Del Mar Avenue in San Gabriel, California, as the "Chi Mui Post Office Building (Rep. Schiff - Oversight and Government Reform)
7) H.R. 5683 - Government Accountability Office Act of 2008 (Rep. Davis (IL) – Government and Oversight Reform)
8) H.R. 3774 - Senior Executive Service Diversity Assurance Act (Rep. Davis (IL) – Government and Oversight Reform)
9) H.R. 4106 - Telework Improvements Act of 2008 (Rep. Davis (IL) – Government and Oversight Reform)
10) H.R. 4791 - Federal Agency Data Protection Act (Rep. Clay – Government and Oversight Reform)
11) S. 2420 - Federal Food Donation Act of 2008 (Sen. Schumer – Government and Oversight Reform)
WENDESDAY, JUNE 4, 2008 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday and Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business.
Suspensions (12 Bills):
1) H.Con.Res. 311 - Authorizing the use of the Capitol Grounds for the Greater Washington Soap Box Derby (Rep. Hoyer – Transportation and Infrastructure)
2) H.Con.Res. 335 - Authorizing the use of the Capitol Grounds for a celebration of the 100th anniversary of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated (Rep. Watson - Transportation and Infrastructure)
3) H.R. 3712 - The James M. Ashley & Thomas W.L. Ashley United States Courthouse (Rep. Kaptur - Transportation and Infrastructure)
4) H.R. 5599 -The Thomas Jefferson Census Bureau Headquarters Building (Rep. Maloney Transportation and Infrastructure)
5) H.R. 1343 - Health Centers Renewal Act of 2007 (Rep. Gene Green (TX) – Energy and Commerce)
6) H.R. 5669 - Poison Center Support, Enhancement, and Awareness Act of 2008 (Rep. Towns – Energy and Commerce)
7) H.R. 1553 - Caroline Pryce Walker Conquer Childhood Cancer Act of 2008 (Rep. Pryce – Energy and Commerce)
8) H.R. 5940 - National Nanotechnology Initiative Amendments Act of 2008 (Rep. Gordon - Science and Technology)
9) H.Con.Res. __ - Expressing the sense of Congress that increasing American capabilities in science, mathematics, and technology education should be a national priority (Rep. Eddie Bernice Johnson – Science and Technology)
10) H.Res. 1180 - Recognizing the efforts and contributions of outstanding women scientists, technologists, engineers, and mathematicians in the United States and around the world (Rep. Reichert - Science and Technology)
11) H.R. 5893 - Library of Congress Sound Recording and Film Preservation Programs Reauthorization Act of 2008 (Rep. Brady (PA) – House Administration)
12) H.R. 5972 - United States Capitol Police Administrative Technical Corrections Act of 2008 (Rep. Brady (PA) – House Administration)
H.R. 3021 - 21st Century Green High-Performing Public School Facilities Act (Rep. Chandler – Education and Labor) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 5540 - Chesapeake Bay Gateways and Watertrails Network Continuing Authorization Act (Rep. Sarbanes – Natural Resources) (Subject to a Rule)
Conference Report on S.Con.Res. 70 - The Concurrent Budget Resolution for 2009 (Rep. Spratt – Budget)
Possible Consideration of H.R. 2642 - Iraq/Afghanistan Supplemental Appropriations bill (Appropriations – Rep. Obey) (Subject to a Rule)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.