Legislative Program - 51600 | Floor Information - 57400 | Whip Information - 63210
MONDAY, JUNE 1, 2009
The House is not in Session.
TUESDAY, JUNE 2, 2009
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 2:00 p.m. for legislative business with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (18 Bills)
1) H.R. 325 - Avra/Black Wash Reclamation and Riparian Restoration Project (Rep. Grijalva – Natural Resources)
2) H.R. 1120 - Central Texas Water Recycling Act of 2009 (Rep. Edwards (TX) – Natural Resources)
3) H.R. 1393 - Lower Rio Grande Valley Water Resources Conservation and Improvement Act of 2009 (Rep. Hinojosa – Natural Resources)
4) H.R. 1044 - Port Chicago Naval Magazine National Memorial Enhancement Act of 2009 (Rep. George Miller – Natural Resources)
5) H.R. 1280 - To modify a land grant patent issued by the Secretary of the Interior (Rep. Stupak – Natural Resources)
6) H.R. 1287 - Dorothy Buell Memorial Visitor Center Partnership Act (Rep. Visclosky – Natural Resources)
7) H.R. 689 - To interchange the administrative jurisdiction of certain Federal lands between the Forest Service and the Bureau of Land Management (Rep. Herger – Natural Resources)
8) H.R. 2330 - Camp Hale Study Act (Rep. Lamborn – Natural Resources)
9) H.R. 2430 - To direct the Secretary of the Interior to continue stocking fish in certain lakes in the North Cascades National Park, Ross Lake National Recreation Area, and Lake Chelan National Recreation Area (Rep. Hastings (WA) – Natural Resources)
10) H.J.Res. 40 - Native American Heritage Day Act of 2009 (Rep. Baca – Natural Resources)
11) H.Res. 421 - Recognizing and commending the Great Smoky Mountains National Park on its 75th year anniversary (Rep. Roe – Natural Resources)
12) H.R. 1380 - Josh Miller HEARTS Act (Rep. Sutton – Education and Labor)
13) H.Res. 196 - Congratulating the University of Tennessee women's basketball team (the "Lady Vols") and Head Coach Pat Summitt on her 1000th victory (Rep. Duncan – Education and Labor)
14) H.Res. 232 - Recognizing and commending the Toys for Tots Literacy Program for its contributions in raising awareness of illiteracy, promoting children's literacy, and fighting poverty through the support of literacy (Rep. Graves – Education and Labor)
15) H.R. 1662 - Anthony DeJuan Boatwright Act (Rep. Barrow – Education and Labor)
16) H.Res. 259 - Expressing the gratitude and appreciation of the House of Representatives for the acts of heroism and military achievement by the members of the United States Armed Forces who participated in the June 6, 1944, amphibious landing at Normandy, France, and commending them for leadership and valor in an operation that helped bring an end to World War II (Rep. Boozman – Armed Services)
17) H.Res. 471 - Expressing sympathy to the victims, families, and friends of the tragic act of violence at the combat stress clinic at Camp Liberty, Iraq, on May 11, 2009 (Rep. Kratovil – Armed Services)
18) H.Res. __ - Recognizing the 20th anniversary of the brutal suppression of protesters and citizens in and around Tiananmen Square (Rep. Levin – Foreign Affairs)
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 3, 2009 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday and Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business.
Suspensions (5 Bills)
1) H.R. 1817 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 116 North West Street in Somerville, Tennessee, as the "John S. Wilder Post Office Building" (Rep. Blackburn – Oversight and Government Reform)
2) H.R. 2090 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 431 State Street in Ogdensburg, New York, as the "Frederic Remington Post Office Building" (Rep. McHugh – Oversight and Government Reform)
3) H.R. 2173 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 1009 Crystal Road in Island Falls, Maine, as the "Carl B. Smith Post Office" (Rep. Michaud – Oversight and Government Reform)
4) H.Con.Res. 109 - Honoring the 20th anniversary of the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure in the Nation's Capital and its transition to the Susan G. Komen Global Race for the Cure on June 6, 2009 (Rep. Connolly – Energy and Commerce)
5) H.Res. 437 - Supporting the goals and ideals of Mental Health Month (Rep. Napolitano – Energy and Commerce)
H.R. 31 - Lumbee Recognition Act (Rep. McIntyre – Natural Resources) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 1385 - Thomasina E. Jordan Indian Tribes of Virginia Federal Recognition Act of 2009 (Rep. Moran (VA) – Natural Resources) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 2200 - Transportation Security Administration Authorization Act of 2009 (Rep. Jackson-Lee - Homeland Security) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 626 – Federal Employees Paid Parental Leave Act of 2009 (Rep. Maloney – Oversight and Government Reform) (Subject to a Rule)
Possible Consideration of the Conference Report on H.R. 2346 - Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2009 (Rep. Obey – Appropriations) (Subject to a Rule)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.