MONDAY, JULY 19, 2010
On Monday, the House will meet at 12:30 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business with votes postponed until 6:00 p.m.
Suspensions (5 Bills)
- H.Res. 1472 - Expressing support for designation of the week of September 13, 2010, as National Adult Education and Family Literacy Week (Rep. Polis - Education and Labor)
- H.Con.Res. 126 - Recognizing the 50th anniversary of Title VI international education programs within the Department of Education (Rep. Watson - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 1219 - Expressing support for designation of September as National Child Awareness Month (Rep. Calvert - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 1491 - Congratulating the University of South Carolina Gamecocks on winning the 2010 NCAA Division I College World Series (Rep. Wilson (SC) - Education and Labor)
- H.R. 1855 - SECTORS Act (Rep. Loebsack - Education and Labor)
TUESDAY, JULY 20, 2010 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 10:30 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Wednesday and Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business.
Suspensions (24 Bills)
- H.R. 5266 - National Commission on Children and Disasters Reauthorization Act of 2010 (Rep. Brown (FL) - Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.R. 5545 - To deauthorize a portion of the project for navigation, Potomac River, Washington Channel, District of Columbia, under the jurisdiction of the Corps of Engineers (Rep. Norton - Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.Res. 1463 - Supporting the goals and ideals of Railroad Retirement Day (Rep. Perriello - Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.R. 5604 - Surface Transportation Savings Act of 2010 (Rep. Perriello - Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.R. 5301 - To extend the period during which the Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency and States are prohibited from requiring a permit under section 402 of the Federal Water Pollution Control Act for certain discharges that are incidental to normal operation of vessels (Rep. LoBiondo - Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.R. 4842 - Homeland Security Science and Technology Authorization Act of 2010 (Rep. Clarke - Homeland Security)
- H.Res. 1516 - Recognizing the 65th anniversary of the end of World War II, honoring the service members who fought in World War II and their families, and honoring the service members who are currently serving in combat operations (Rep. Skelton - Armed Services)
- H.Res. 1411 - Honoring the service and commitment of the 111th Fighter Wing, Pennsylvania Air National Guard. (Rep. Schwartz - Armed Services)
- H.Res. 1483 - Recognizing the exemplary service and sacrifice of the soldiers of the 14th Armored Division of the United States Army, known as the Liberators, during World War II (Rep. Gingrey - Armed Services)
- H.R. 5341 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 100 Orndorf Drive in Brighton, Michigan, as the "Joyce Rogers Post Office Building" (Rep. Dingell - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.Res. 1513 - Congratulating the Saratoga Race Course as it celebrates its 142nd season (Rep. Murphy (NY) - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 4684 - National September 11 Memorial & Museum Commemorative Medal Act (Rep. Nadler - Financial Services)
- H.R. 5283 - Help HAITI Act of 2010 (Rep. Fortenberry - Judiciary)
- H.R. 5532 - International Adoption Harmonization Act of 2010 (Rep. Lofgren - Judiciary)
- H.Res. 1470 - Honoring the life, achievements, and distinguished career of Chief Justice William S. Richardson (Rep. Djou - Judiciary)
- H.R. 5566 - Prevention of Interstate Commerce in Animal Crush Videos Act of 2010 (Rep. Gallegly - Judiciary)
- S. 1749 - Cell Phone Contraband Act of 2010 (Sen. Feinstein - Judiciary)
- H.R. 1469 - Child Protection Improvements Act of 2009 (Rep. Schiff - Judiciary)
- Senate Amendments to H.R. 725 - Indian Arts and Crafts Amendments Act (Rep. Pastor - Natural Resources)
- S. 1053 - To amend the National Law Enforcement Museum Act to extend the termination date (Sen. Murkowski - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 5716 - Safer Oil and Natural Gas Drilling Technology Research and Development Act (Rep. Gordon - Science and Technology)
- H.R. 2693 - Federal Oil Spill Research Program Act (Rep. Woolsey - Science and Technology)
- H.Con.Res. 292 - Supporting the goals and ideals of National Aerospace Week (Rep. Ehlers - Science and Technology)
- H.R. 4380 - U.S. Manufacturing Enhancement Act of 2010 (Rep. Levin - Ways and Means)
H.R. 1264 - Multiple Peril Insurance Act (Rep. Taylor – Financial Services) (Subject to a Rule)
Further Action on H.R. 4213 - Restoration of Emergency Unemployment Compensation Act (Rep. Levin – Ways and Means) (Subject to a Rule)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.