MONDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2010
On Monday, the House will not be in session.
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2010
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 12:30 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (6 Bills)
1. H.R. 4238 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 930 39th Avenue in Greeley, Colorado, as the "W.D. Farr Post Office Building" (Rep. Markey (CO) - Oversight and Government Reform)
2. H.R. 4425 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 2-116th Street in North Troy, New York, as the "Martin G. 'Marty' Mahar Post Office". (Rep. Tonko - Oversight and Government Reform)
3. H.Res. 1059 - Honoring the heroism of the seven United States Agency for International Development and Office of U.S. Foreign Disaster Assistance supported urban search and rescue teams deployed to Haiti from New York City, New York, Fairfax County, Virginia, Los Angeles County, California, Miami, Florida, Miami-Dade County, Florida, and Virginia Beach, Virginia, and commending their dedication and assistance in the aftermath of the January 12, 2010 Haitian earthquake (Rep. McMahon - Foreign Affairs)
4. H.Res. 1048 - Commending the efforts and honoring the work of the men and women of USNS Comfort and the United States Navy in the immediate response to those affected by the earthquake that struck Haiti on January 12, 2010 (Rep. Tim Murphy (PA) - Foreign Affairs)
5. H.R. 3695 - Billy's Law (Rep. Murphy (CT) - Judiciary)
6. H.Res. 1066 - Recognizing the bravery and efforts of the United States Armed Forces, local first responders, and other members of Operation Unified Response for their swift and coordinated action in light of the devastation wrought upon the nation of Haiti after a horrific 7.0 magnitude earthquake struck Port-Au-Prince and surrounding cities on January 12, 2010 (Rep. Meek - Armed Services)
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2010 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday and Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for legislative business. On Friday, no votes are expected in the House.
H.R. 2701 - Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2010 (Rep. Reyes – Intelligence) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. __ - Health Insurance Industry Fair Competition Act (Rep. Perriello – Judiciary) (Subject to a Rule)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.