MONDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2009
On Monday, the House will meet in Pro Forma session at 2:00 p.m.
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2009
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 12:30 p.m. for Morning Hour and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (7 Bills)
1) H.R. __ - Campus Safety Act of 2009 (Rep. Scott (VA) – Judiciary)
2) H.R. __ - Deaths in Custody Reporting Act of 2009 (Rep. Scott (VA) – Judiciary)
3) H.Res. 82 - Raising Awareness and Encouraging Prevention of Stalking by Establishing January 2009 as National Stalking Awareness Month (Rep. Poe – Judiciary)
4) H.Res. __ - Supporting the goals and ideals of National Teen Dating Violence Awareness and Prevention Week’ (Rep. Lewis (GA) – Judiciary)
5) H.R. 553 - Reducing Over-Classification Act (Rep. Harman - Homeland)
6) H.R. 559 - Fair, Accurate, Secure, and Timely Redress Act (Rep. Clarke - Homeland)
7) H.R. __ - National Bombing Prevention Act (Rep. King – Homeland)
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2009 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for legislative business. On Thursday and Friday, no votes are expected in the House to accommodate the Democratic Issues Conference.
S. 352 – The DTV Delay Act (Sen. Rockefeller – Energy and Commerce) (Subject to a Rule)
Senate Amendment to H.R. 2 - The Children's Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act (Reps. Pallone/Waxman/Dingell – Energy and Commerce) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. __ - Consolidated Appropriations Act for Fiscal Year 2009 (Rep. Obey – Appropriations)