MONDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2010
On Monday, the House will not be in session.
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2010
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 12:30 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (8 Bills)
- H.R. 4495 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 100 North Taylor Lane in Patagonia, Arizona, as the "Jim Kolbe Post Office" (Rep. Giffords - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.Res. 957 - Honoring Jimmie Johnson, 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup Champion (Rep. McHenry - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.Res. 1014 - Recognizing and supporting the goals and ideals of North American Inclusion Month (Rep. Towns - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.Res. 1043 - Recognizing Brescia University for 60 years of leadership in higher education. (Rep. Guthrie - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 901 - Recognizing the 49th anniversary of the first day of integrated schools in New Orleans, Louisiana (Rep. Moore (WI) - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 1022 - Honoring the life and sacrifice of Medgar Evers and congratulating the United States Navy for naming a supply ship after Medgar Evers (Rep. Johnson (GA) - Judiciary)
- H.Res. 960 - Expressing support for designation of January 2010 as "National Stalking Awareness Month" to raise awareness and encourage prevention of stalking (Rep. Poe - Judiciary)
- S. 2950 - To extend the pilot program for volunteer groups to obtain criminal history background checks (Sen. Schumer - Judiciary)
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2010 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday and Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will be in Pro Forma session at 9:00 a.m. No votes are expected in the House on Friday.
Suspensions (2 Bills)
- H.R. 2843 - Architect of the Capitol Appointment Act of 2009 (Rep. Wasserman Schultz - House Administration)
- H.R. 4532 - Social Security Disability Applicants' Access to Professional Representation Act of 2010 (Rep. Tanner - Ways and Means)
H.R. 4061 - Cybersecurity Enhancement Act of 2009 (Rep. Lipinski – Science and Technology) (Subject to a Rule)
Senate Amendments to H.J.Res. 45 – To Establish Statutory PAYGO Requirements and Permit Continued Financing of Government Operations (Rep. Rangel – Ways and Means) (Subject to a Rule)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.