MONDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2009
On Monday, the House will meet at 12:30 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (5 Bills)
1. S. 303 - Reauthorizing and improving the Federal Financial Assistance Management Improvement Act of 1999 (Sen. Voinovich - Oversight and Government Reform)
2. H.Res. 779 - Recognizing and supporting the goals and ideals of National Runaway Prevention Month (Rep. Biggert - Oversight and Government Reform)
3. H.Res. 942 - Commending the Real Salt Lake soccer club for winning the 2009 Major League Soccer Cup (Rep. Matheson - Oversight and Government Reform)
4. H.Con.Res. 160 - Honoring the American Kennel Club on its 125th anniversary (Rep. Price (NC) - Oversight and Government Reform)
5. H.R. 4284 - Andean Trade Preference Extension Act of 2009 (Rep. Rangel - Ways and Means)
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2009 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 10:00 a.m. for legislative business. On Wednesday and Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business.
Suspensions (10 Bills)
1. H.R. 1517 - To allow certain U.S. Customs and Border Protection employees who serve under an overseas limited appointment for at least 2 years, and whose service is rated fully successful or higher throughout that time, to be converted to a permanent appointment in the competitive service (Rep. Engel - Homeland Security)
2. H.R. 3978 - First Responder Anti-Terrorism Training Resources Act (Rep. Rogers (AL) - Homeland Security)
3. H.Res. 894 - Honoring the 50th anniversary of the recording of the album "Kind of Blue" and reaffirming jazz as a national treasure (Rep. Conyers - Judiciary)
4. S. 1472 - Establishing a section within the Criminal Division of the Department of Justice to enforce human rights laws, to make technical and conforming amendments to criminal and immigration laws pertaining to human rights violations (Sen. Durbin - Judiciary)
5. H.Res. 150 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that A. Philip Randolph should be recognized for his lifelong leadership and work to end discrimination and secure equal employment and labor opportunities for all Americans (Rep. Rangel - Judiciary)
6. H.R. 1110 - PHONE Act of 2009 (Rep. Scott (VA) - Judiciary)
7. H.R. 1147 - Local Community Radio Act of 2009 (Rep. Doyle - Energy and Commerce)
8. H.R. 1084 - Commercial Advertisement Loudness Mitigation Act (Rep. Eshoo - Energy and Commerce)
9. H.R. 3714 - Daniel Pearl Freedom of the Press Act of 2009 (Rep. Schiff - Foreign Affairs)
10. H.R. 2194 - Iran Refined Petroleum Sanctions Act of 2009 (Rep. Berman - Foreign Affairs)
Further Action on H.R. 3326 – Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2010 (Rep. Murtha – Appropriations) (Subject to a Rule)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.