Legislative Program - 51600 | Floor Information - 57400 | Whip Information - 63210
MONDAY, APRIL 12, 2010
On Monday, the House will not be in session.
TUESDAY, APRIL 13, 2010
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 2:00 p.m. for legislative business with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (6 Bills)
1) H.Res. 1222 - Supporting the goals and ideals of National Library Week (Rep. Ehlers - Education and Labor)
2) H.Res. 1041 - Congratulating and commending the University of Idaho's football team for winning the 2009 Humanitarian Bowl in Boise, Idaho (Rep. Minnick - Education and Labor)
3) H.Res. 1042 - Commending the Boise State University Broncos football team for winning the 2010 Fiesta Bowl (Rep. Minnick - Education and Labor)
4) H.Res. __ - Congratulating the Duke University men’s basketball team for winning the 2010 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball National Championship (Rep. Price (NC) - Education and Labor)
5) H.Res. 1198 - Congratulating Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania for 140 years of excellence in higher education (Rep. Thompson (PA) - Education and Labor)
6) H.Res. 1206 - Remembering the victims of the attack on the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and supporting the goals and ideals of the National Week of Hope (Rep. Fallin - Oversight and Government Reform)
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 14, 2010 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday and Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business.
Suspensions (14 Bills)
1) H.Res. __ - Honoring the coal miners who perished in the Upper Big Branch Mine-South in Raleigh County, West Virginia, extending condolences to their families and recognizing the valiant efforts of emergency response workers at the mine disaster (Rep. Rahall - Natural Resources)
2) H.Res. __ - Honoring the life of Wilma Pearl Mankiller and expressing condolences of the House of Representatives on her passing (Rep. Boren - Natural Resources)
3) H.R. 4954 - Providing recourse under the patent law for persons who suffer competitive injury as a result of false markings (Rep. Issa - Judiciary)
4) H.Con.Res. 222 - Recognizing the leadership and historical contributions of Dr. Hector Garcia to the Hispanic community and his remarkable efforts to combat racial and ethnic discrimination in the United States of America (Rep. Ortiz - Judiciary)
5) S.J.Res. 25 - Granting the consent and approval of Congress to amendments made by the State of Maryland, the Commonwealth of Virginia, and the District of Columbia to the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Regulation Compact (Sen. Cardin - Judiciary)
6) H.R. 3506 - Eliminate Privacy Notice Confusion Act (Rep. Paulsen - Financial Services)
7) H.R. 1258 - Truth in Caller ID Act of 2009 (Rep. Engel - Energy and Commerce)
8) H.R. 3125 - Radio Spectrum Inventory Act (Rep. Waxman - Energy and Commerce)
9) H.Res. 197 - To commend the American Sail Training Association for its advancement of character building under sail and for its advancement of international goodwill (Rep. Kennedy - Transportation and Infrastructure)
10) H.R. 4275 - To designate the annex building under construction for the Elbert P. Tuttle United States Court of Appeals Building in Atlanta, Georgia, as the "John C. Godbold United States Judicial Administration Building" (Rep. Lewis (GA) - Transportation and Infrastructure)
11) H.Res. 1062 - Recognizing the Coast Guard Group Astoria's more than 60 years of service to the Pacific Northwest (Rep. Wu - Transportation and Infrastructure)
12) H.Con.Res. 243 - Authorizing the use of Emancipation Hall in the Capitol Visitor Center for an event to celebrate the birthday of King Kamehameha (Rep. Hirono - House Administration)
13) H.Res. 1185 - Congratulating Reverend Daniel P. Coughlin on his tenth year of service as Chaplain of the House of Representatives (Rep. Lipinski - House Administration)
14) H.R. __ - Taxpayer Assistance Act of 2010 (Rep. Lewis (GA) - Ways and Means)
H.R. 4715 - Clean Estuaries Act of 2010 (Rep. Bishop (NY) – Transportation and Infrastructure) (Subject to a Rule)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.