|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Tuesday 6:00 p.m.
Legislative Program - 51600 | Floor Information - 57400 | Whip Information - 63210
MONDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2010
On Monday, the House is not in session.
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2010
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 12:30 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business with votes postponed until 6:00 p.m.
Suspensions (13 Bills)
- H.Res. 1687 - Recognizing and supporting the goals and ideals of National Runaway Prevention Month (Rep. Biggert - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 6400 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 111 North 6th Street in St. Louis, Missouri, as the "Earl Wilson, Jr. Post Office" (Rep. Clay - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.Res. 1642 - Recognizing the centennial of the City of Lilburn, Georgia and supporting the goals and ideals of a City of Lilburn Day (Rep. Johnson (GA) - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.Res. 1264 - Expressing support for the designation of March as National Essential Tremor Awareness Month (Rep. Moore (KS) - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.Res. 1531 - Expressing support for designation of 2011 as "World Veterinary Year" to bring attention to and show appreciation for the veterinary profession on its 250th anniversary (Rep. Schrader - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.Res. 1727 - Recognizing Rotary International for 105 years of service to the world and commending members on their dedication to the mission and principles of their organization (Rep. Smith (TX) - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.Res. 1704 - Honoring the 2500th anniversary of the Battle of Marathon (Rep. McGovern - Foreign Affairs)
- H.Res. 1402 - Recognizing the 50th anniversary of the National Council for International Visitors, and expressing support for designation of February 16, 2011, as "Citizen Diplomacy Day" (Rep. Moran (VA) - Foreign Affairs)
- H.Res. 1717 - Congratulating imprisoned Chinese democracy advocate Liu Xiaobo on the award of the 2010 Nobel Peace Prize (Rep. Smith (NJ) - Foreign Affairs)
- S. 3987 - Red Flag Program Clarification Act of 2010 (Sen. Thune - Financial Services)
- H.Res. 1540 - Supporting the goal of eradicating illicit marijuana cultivation on Federal lands and calling on the Director of the Office of National Drug Control Policy to develop a coordinated strategy to permanently dismantle Mexican drug trafficking organizations operating on Federal lands (Rep. Herger - Judiciary)
- H.R. 3353 - To provide for American Samoa and the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianas to be treated as States for certain criminal justice programs (Rep. Sablan - Judiciary)
- H.R. 6412 - Access to Criminal History Records for State Sentencing Commissions Act of 2010 (Rep. Scott (VA) - Judiciary)
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2010 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday and Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for legislative business. On Friday, no votes are expected in the House.
Suspensions (6 Bills)
- H.R. 5012 - Weekends Without Hunger Act (Rep. Titus - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 1746 - Recognizing and supporting the efforts of Welcome Back Veterans to augment the services provided by the Departments of Defense and Veterans' Affairs in providing timely and world-class care for veterans and members of the Armed Forces suffering from PTSD and related psychiatric disorders (Rep. Israel - Veterans' Affairs)
- H.R. 5470 - To exclude an external power supply for certain security or life safety alarms and surveillance system components from the application of certain energy efficiency standards under the Energy Policy and Conservation Act (Rep. Pallone - Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 4501 - Guarantee of a Legitimate Deal Act (Rep. Weiner - Energy and Commerce)
- S. 3789 - Social Security Number Protection Act of 2010 (Sen. Feinstein - Ways and Means)
- H.R. 5987 - Seniors Protection Act of 2010 (Rep. Pomeroy - Ways and Means)
Further Action on Making Further Continuing Appropriations for Fiscal Year 2011 (Rep. Obey – Appropriations)
Possible Further Action on the Food Safety Enhancement Act
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.