On Thursday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business.
First votes are expected between 10:00 and 11:00 a.m.
Last votes are expected between 2:00 and 3:00 p.m.
“One Minutes” (5 per side)
Complete Consideration of H.R. 2681 - Cement Sector Regulatory Relief Act of 2011 (Rep. Sullivan – Energy and Commerce)
H.R. 2250 – EPA Regulatory Relief Act of 2011 (Rep. Griffith – Energy and Commerce)
The Rule provides for one hour of general debate and makes in order only those amendments that have been pre-printed in the Congressional Record.
HOUSE FLOOR WRAP-UP FOR OCTOBER 5, 2011
Bill Adopted Under Suspension of the Rules (1):
- H.R. 1343 - To return unused or reclaimed funds made available for broadband awards in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 to the Treasury of the United (Rep. Bass (NH) - Energy and Commerce)
H.R. 2681 - Cement Sector Regulatory Relief Act of 2011 (Rep. Sullivan – Energy and Commerce)
- Amendments – Recorded Votes Pending (3):
· Cohen (TN) Amendment
· Keating (MA) Amendment
· Edwards (MD) Amendment
- Amendments – Not Adopted (13):
· Waxman (CA) Amendment #11
· Rush (IL) Amendment
· Capps (CA) Amendment
· Schakowsky (IL) Amendment
· Waxman (CA) Amendment #9
· Waxman (CA) Amendment #16
· Pallone (NJ) Amendment
· Jackson-Lee (TX) Amendment
· Quigley (IL) Amendment
· Connolly (VA) Amendment
· Welch (VT) Amendment
· Moore (WI) Amendment
· Ellison (MN) Amendment