On Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
First votes expected: 1:30 – 2:30 p.m.
Last votes expected: 5:00 – 6:00 p.m.
“One Minutes” (15 per side)
H.Res. – Resolution recommending that the House of Representatives find Eric H. Holder, Jr., Attorney General, U.S. Department of Justice, in contempt of Congress for refusal to comply with a subpoena duly issued by the committee on Oversight and Government Reform (Rep. Issa – Oversight and Government Reform) (50 minutes of debate) (Subject to a Rule)
H.Res. 706 – Authorizing the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform to initiate or intervene in judicial proceedings to enforce certain subpoenas (Rep. Issa – Rules) (20 minutes of debate) (Subject to a Rule)
Possible Completion of H.R. 5972 – Transportation, Housing and Urban Development Appropriations Act, 2013 (Rep. Latham – Appropriations)
Postponed Amendment Votes (5 amendments)
Rep. Blackburn Amendment
Rep. McClintock Amendment #13
Rep. Lankford Amendment
Rep. Denham Amendment
Rep. Landry Amendment
Postponed Suspensions (10 bills)
- H.R. 5889 – Nuclear Terrorism Conventions Implementation and Safety of Maritime Navigation Act of 2012, as amended (Rep. Smith (TX) – Judiciary)
- H.R. 3412 – To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 1421 Veterans Memorial Drive in Abbeville, Louisiana, as the "Sergeant Richard Franklin Abshire Post Office Building" (Rep. Boustany – Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 3501 – To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 125 Kerr Avenue in Rome City, Indiana, as the "SPC Nicholas Scott Hartge Post Office" (Rep. Stutzman – Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 3772 – To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 150 South Union Street in Canton, Mississippi, as the "First Sergeant Landres Cheeks Post Office Building" (Rep. Thompson (MS) – Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 3276 – To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 2810 East Hillsborough Avenue in Tampa, Florida, as the "Reverend Abe Brown Post Office Building (Rep. Castor – Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 4251 – Securing Maritime Activities through Risk–based Targeting for Port Security Act (Rep. Miller (MI) – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 4005 – GAPS Act (Rep. Hahn – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 1447 – Aviation Security Stakeholder Participation Act of 2011 (Rep. Thompson (MS) – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 5843 – To amend the Homeland Security Act of 2002 to permit use of certain grant funds for training conducted in conjunction with a national laboratory or research facility (Rep. Lungren – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 3173 – To direct the Secretary of Homeland Security to reform the process for the enrollment, activation, issuance, and renewal of a Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) to require, in total, not more than one in–person visit to a designated enrollment center (Rep. Scalise – Homeland Security)