On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
First votes expected: 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.
Last votes expected: 4:30 – 5:30 p.m.
“One Minutes” (15 per side)
Suspension (1 Bill)
- H.R. 5740 – To extend the National Flood Insurance Program, and for other purposes (Rep. Biggert – Financial Services)
H.R. 4970 – Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act of 2012 (Rep. Adams – Judiciary/Energy and Commerce/Education and the Workforce/Financial Service) (Subject to a Rule)
Begin Consideration of H.R. 4310 – National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 (Rep. McKeon – Armed Service) (Subject to a Rule)
Postponed Suspensions (4 Bills)
- H.R. 4119 – Border Tunnel Prevention Act of 2012 (Rep. Reyes – Judiciary)
- H.R. 2621 – Chimney Rock National Monument Establishment Act (Rep. Tipton – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2745 – To amend the Mesquite Lands Act of 1986 to facilitate implementation of a multispecies habitat conservation plan for the Virgin River in Clark County, Nevada, as amended (Rep. Heck – Natural Resources)
- H.Res. 568 – Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives regarding the importance of preventing the Government of Iran from acquiring a nuclear weapons capability, as amended (Rep. Ros–Lehtinen – Foreign Affairs)