On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
***Members are advised that the Former Members Association will have their annual meeting on the Floor at 8:00 a.m.
First/Last votes expected: 5:00 – 6:00 p.m.
“One Minutes” (15 per side)
Suspensions (5 bills)
- H.R. 701 – To amend a provision of the Securities Act of 1933 directing the Securities and Exchange Commission to add a particular class of securities to those exempted under such Act to provide a deadline for such action (Rep. McHenry – Financial Services)
- H.R. 384 – Homes for Heroes Act of 2013, as amended (Rep. Al Green – Financial Services)
- H.R. 356 – Hill Creek Cultural Preservation and Energy Development Act (Rep. Bishop (UT) – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 767 – To amend the Energy Policy Act of 2005 to modify the Pilot Project offices of the Federal Permit Streamlining Pilot Project (Rep. Cramer – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 573 – To amend Public Law 93–435 with respect to the Northern Mariana Islands, providing parity with Guam, the Virgin Islands, and American Samoa (Rep. Sablan – Natural Resources)