On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
First votes are expected between 1:00 and 2:00 p.m.
Last votes are expected between 4:00 and 5:00 p.m.
“One Minutes” (15 per side)
Motion to Go to Conference on H.R. 2055 – Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 and Motion to Instruct Conferees.
Motion to go to Conference on H.R. 1540 - National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 and Motion to Instruct Conferees.
H.R. 10 – Regulations From the Executive in Need of Scrutiny (REINS) Act of 2011 (Rep. Davis (KY) – Judiciary/Rules)
The Rule provides for one hour of general debate and makes in order the following amendments:
Rep. Sessions Amendment (10 minutes of debate)
Reps. Johnson (GA)/Jackson-Lee Amendment (10 minutes of debate)
Rep. Schrader Amendment (10 minutes of debate)
Rep. McKinley Amendment (10 minutes of debate)
Rep. McCarthy Amendment (10 minutes of debate)
Rep. Jackson-Lee Amendment (10 minutes of debate)
Rep. Moore Amendment (10 minutes of debate)
Suspension (1 bill)
- H.R. 1254 - Synthetic Drug Control Act (Rep. Dent - Energy and Commerce)
Postponed Suspension Votes (7 bills):
- H.R. 944 - To eliminate an unused lighthouse reservation, provide management consistency by incorporating the rocks and small islands along the coast of Orange County, California, into the California Coastal National Monument managed by the Bureau of Land Management, and meet the original Congressional intent of preserving Orange County's rocks and small islands, and for other purpose (Rep. Campbell - Natural Resources)
- S. 535 - Fort Pulaski National Monument Lease Authorization Act (Sen. Isakson - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2360 - POWER Act (Rep. Landry - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2351 - North Cascades National Park Service Complex Fish Stocking Act (Rep. Hastings (WA) - Natural Resources Committee)
- H.R. 1560 - To amend the Ysleta del Sur Pueblo and Alabama and Coushatta Indian Tribes of Texas Restoration Act to allow the Ysleta del Sur Pueblo Tribe to determine blood quantum requirement for membership in that tribe (Rep. Reyes - Natural Resources)
- S.683 - Box Elder Utah Land Conveyance Act (Sen. Lee - Natural Resources)
- S.Con.Res. 32 - A concurrent resolution to authorize the Clerk of the House of Representatives to make technical corrections in the enrollment of H.R. 470, an Act to further allocate and expand the availability of hydroelectric power generated at Hoover Dam, and for other purpose (Sen. Bingaman - Natural Resources)