On Monday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (6 bills)
- H.R. 697 – Three Kids Mine Remediation and Reclamation Act (Rep. Heck (NV) – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 1300 – To amend the Fish and Wildlife Act of 1956 to reauthorize the volunteer programs and community partnerships for the benefit of national wildlife refuges, and for other purposes (Rep. Runyan – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 1411 – California Coastal National Monument Expansion Act of 2013 (Rep. Huffman – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2353 – To amend title 23, United States Code, with respect to the operation of vehicles on certain Wisconsin highways, and for other purposes (Rep. Petri – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.Con.Res. 44 – Authorizing the use of the Capitol Ground for the District of Columbia Special Olympics Law Enforcement Torch Run (Rep. Norton – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.R. 1542 – WMD Intelligence and Information Sharing Act of 2013 (Rep. Meehan – Homeland Security)