On Tuesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
First/Last votes expected: 2:30 – 3:30 p.m.
“One Minutes” (15 per side)
Suspensions (6 bills)
- H.R. 1412 – Improving Job Opportunities for Veterans Act of 2013 (Rep. Coffman – Veterans’ Affairs)
- H.R. 570 – American Heroes COLA Act, as amended (Rep. Runyan – Veterans’ Affairs)
- H.R. 324 – To grant the Congressional Gold Medal, collectively, to the First Special Service Force, in recognition of its superior service during World War II, as amended (Rep. Miller (FL) – Financial Services)
- H.R. 1344 – Helping Heroes Fly Act, as amended (Rep. Gabbard – Homeland Security)
- S. 982 – Freedom to Fish Act (Sen. Alexander – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- S.Con.Res. 16 – Authorizing the use of Emancipation Hall for the unveiling of a statue of Frederick Douglass (Sen. Schumer – House Administration)