On Tuesday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (5 bills)
- S. 2039 – A bill to allow a State or local government to construct levees on certain properties otherwise designated as open space lands (Sen. Hoeven – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- S. 1959 – Haqqani Network Terrorist Designation Act of 2011, as amended (Sen. Burr – Judiciary)
- H.R. 6018 – To authorize appropriations for the Department of State for fiscal year 2013, and for other purposes, as amended (Rep. Ros-Lehtinen – Foreign Affairs)
- S. 2165 – United States-Israel Enhanced Security Cooperation Act of 2012 (Sen. Boxer – Foreign Affairs)
- S. 2009 – Insular Areas Act of 2011 (Sen. Bingaman – Foreign Affairs)