While we’re waiting for the Rules Committee to meet, thought we’d help you out and suggest some questions to ask Speaker Boehner the next time you catch him in the hallways:
- What are you going to do when the Senate rejects your amendments, as they obviously will? Will you finally be ready to work with Democrats to keep government open?
- After failing more than 40 times to undermine, defund or derail Obamacare, why would this time be any different?
- Why are you letting your conference continue threatening a shutdown, when you know your party will be blamed?
- In November, you said Obamacare was the “law of the land.” What’s changed?
- What do you say to the majority of Americans who don’t want you to shut down the government over Obamacare?