“One Minutes” (15 per side)
Suspensions (7 Bills)
1. H.R. 1839 - To amend the Small Business Act to improve SCORE (Rep. Buchanan - Small Business)
2. H.R. 1834 - Native American Business Development Enhancement Act of 2009 (Rep. Kirkpatrick - Small Business)
3. H.R. 1842 - Expanding Entrepreneurship Act of 2009 (Rep. Luetkemeyer - Small Business)
4. H.R. 3738 - Small Business Early-Stage Investment Act of 2009 (Rep. Nye - Small Business)
5. H.R. 3014 - Small Business Health Information Technology Financing Act (Rep. Dahlkemper - Small Business)
6. H.Res. 890 - Welcoming the Prime Minister of the Republic of India, His Excellency Dr. Manmohan Singh, to the United States (Rep. McDermott - Foreign Affairs)
7. H.Con.Res. 212 - Expressing the sense of Congress on the occasion of the 20th anniversary of historic events in Central and Eastern Europe, particularly the Velvet Revolution in Czechoslovakia, and reaffirming the bonds of friendship and cooperation between the United States and the Slovak and Czech Republics (Rep. Mica - Foreign Affairs)
H.R. 3791 - Fire Grants Reauthorization Act of 2009 (Rep. Mitchell – Science and Technology) (Subject to a Rule)
Postponed Suspension Vote (1 Bill):
1. S. 1599 - A bill to amend title 36, United States Code, to include in the Federal charter of the Reserve Officers Association leadership positions newly added in its constitution and bylaws (Sen. Leahy - Judiciary)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.