H.R. 5818 – Neighborhood Stabilization Act of 2008 (Rep. Waters – Financial Services) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 3221 - American Housing Rescue and Foreclosure Prevention Act of 2008 (Financial Services/ Ways and Means) (Subject to a Rule)
Possible Votes on Pending Suspensions (9 Bills):
1) H.Res. 1166 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives regarding provocative and dangerous statements and actions taken by the Government of the Russian Federation that undermine the territorial integrity of the Republic of Georgia (Rep. Wexler – Foreign Affairs)
2) H.Res. 1091 - Honoring the life, achievements, and contributions of Charlton Heston and extending its deepest sympathies to the family of Charlton Heston for the loss of such a great generous man, husband, and father (Rep. Young (AK) – Oversight and Government Reform)
3) H.Res. 1113 - Celebrating the role of mothers in the United States and supporting the goals and ideals of Mother's Day (Rep. Fortenberry – Oversight and Government Reform)
4) H.Res. 1086 - Recognizing National Nurses Week on May 6 through May 12, 2008 (Rep. Eddie Bernice Johnson (TX) – Energy and Commerce)
5) H.R. 4279 - Prioritizing Resources and Organization for Intellectual Property Act of 2007 (Rep. Conyers – Judiciary)
6) H.R. 1512 - To amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to provide for compensation to States incarcerating undocumented aliens charged with a felony or two or more misdemeanors (Rep. Sanchez, Linda (CA) – Judiciary)
7) H.R. 5690 - To exempt the African National Congress from treatment as a terrorist organization (Rep. Berman – Judiciary)
8) H.R. 5512 - Coin Modernization and Taxpayer Savings Act of 2008 (Rep. Space – Financial Services)
9) H.R. 5937 - To facilitate the preservation of certain affordable housing dwelling units (Rep. Towns – Financial Services)
Cantor Motion to Instruct Conferees on H.R. 2419 - Food and Energy Security Act of 2007
Postponed Vote on Flake Motion to Instruct Conferees on H.R. 2419 - Food and Energy Security Act of 2007
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.