Conference Report on H.R. 2419 - Food and Energy Security Act of 2007 (Agriculture – Rep. Peterson) (Subject to a Rule)
H.Res. 1190 - Providing for the Adoption of S.Con.Res. 70 - the Concurrent Budget Resolution for 2009 (Rep. Spratt – Budget). Motion to Instruct Conferees.
Possible Motion to go to Conference on H.R. 4040 - The Consumer Product Safety Modernization Act of 2007 (Rep. Rush – Energy and Commerce). Motion to Instruct Conferees.
Suspension (1 bill)
1) H.Con.Res. 331 - Supporting the goals and ideals of National Women's Health Week (Rep. Hinchey – Energy and Commerce)
Possible Postponed Suspension Votes (11 Bills)
1) H.Res. 1134 - Supporting the goals and ideals of Mental Health Month (Rep. Napolitano – Energy and Commerce)
2) H.Res. 1176 - Supporting the goals and ideals of National Train Day (Rep. Brown (FL) – Transportation and Infrastructure)
3) H.Res. 1133 - Congratulating Winona State University on winning the 2008 Division II men's basketball championships (Rep. Walz – Education and Labor)
4) H.Res. 1173 - Recognizing AmeriCorps Week (Rep. Matsui – Education and Labor)
5) H.Res. 789 - Honoring public child welfare agencies, nonprofit organizations and private entities providing services for foster children (Rep. Bachmann – Education and Labor)
6) H.R. 5872 - Boy Scouts of America Centennial Commemorative Coin Act (Rep. Sessions - Financial Services)
7) H.R. 5614 - Original Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle Ultra-High Relief Bullion Coin Act (Rep. Castle – Financial Services)
8) H.R. 406 - Alice Paul Women’s Suffrage Congressional Gold Medal Act (Rep. Baca – Financial Services)
9) H.R. 2894 - Star-Spangled Banner and War of 1812 Bicentennial Commemorative Coin Act (Rep. Ruppersberger – Financial Services)
10) H.R. 5916 - Security Assistance and Arms Export Control Reform Act of 2008 as amended (Rep. Berman – Foreign Affairs)
11) H.R. 5834 - North Korean Human Rights Reauthorization Act of 2008 as amended (Rep. Ros-Lehtinen – Foreign Affairs)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.