“One Minutes” (15 per side)
Complete Consideration H.R. 4849 - Small Business and Infrastructure Jobs Tax Act of 2010 (Rep. Levin – Ways and Means)
Begin Consideration of H.R. 4899 – Disaster Relief and Summer Jobs Act of 2010 (Rep. Obey – Appropriations) (Subject to a Rule)
Suspensions (2 Bills)
1) H.R. 4360 - To designate the Department of Veterans Affairs blind rehabilitation center in Long Beach, California, as the "Major Charles R. Soltes, Jr., O.D. Department of Veterans Affairs Blind Rehabilitation Center" (Rep. Campbell - Veterans' Affairs)
2) H.R. 4915 - Extending the funding and expenditure authority of the Airport and Airway Trust Fund and extending authorizations for the airport improvement program (Rep. Oberstar - Transportation and Infrastructure)
Postponed Suspension Votes (5 Bills):
1) H.R. 1879 - National Guard Employment Protection Act of 2009 (Rep. Coffman - Veterans' Affairs)
2) H.Res. 1125 - Supporting the goals and ideals of National Public Works Week (Rep. Perriello - Transportation and Infrastructure)
3) H.Res. 917 - Recognizing the Florida Keys Scenic Highway on the occasion of its designation as an All-American Road by the U.S. Department of Transportation (Rep. Ros-Lehtinen - Transportation and Infrastructure)
4) H.R. 3562 - To designate the Federal building under construction at 1220 Echelon Parkway in Jackson, Mississippi, as the "Chaney, Goodman, Schwerner Federal Building" (Rep. Thompson (MS) - Transportation and Infrastructure)
5) H.R. 4098 - Secure Federal File Sharing Act (Rep. Towns - Oversight and Government Reform)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.