H.R. 6003 - Passenger Rail Investment and Improvement Act of 2008 (Rep. Oberstar – Transportation and Infrastructure) (Complete Consideration)
· Oberstar/Manager's Amendment (30 minutes)
· Davis (VA)/Van Hollen/Hoyer Amendment (10 minutes)
· Smith (WA) Amendment (10 minutes)
· Sessions Amendment (10 minutes)
· McCarthy (NY) Amendment (10 minutes)
· Flake Amendment (10 minutes)
· Murphy (CT) Amendment (10 minutes)
· Murphy(PA)/Schwartz (PA)/Holt Amendment (10 minutes)
Suspensions (4 Bills):
1) H.R. 5749 - Emergency Extended Unemployment Compensation Act of 2008 (Rep. McDermott - Ways and Means)
2) H.R. 1553 - Conquer Childhood Cancer Act of 2007 (Rep. Pryce - Energy and Commerce)
3) H.Res. 977 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that rebate checks would better stimulate the economy if spent on American-made products and services from American-owned companies (Rep. Braley - Energy and Commerce)
4) S. 2146 - To authorize EPA to accept, as part of a settlement, diesel emission reduction Supplemental Environmental Projects. (Sen. Carper - Energy and Commerce)
Possible Vote to Refer Kucinich Privileged Resolution Regarding Articles of Impeachment against the President to Committee of Jurisdiction (Judiciary)
Possible Consideration of H.R. 6063 - National Aeronautics and Space Administration Authorization Act of 2008 (Rep. Udall (CO) – Science) (Subject to a Rule)
Postponed Suspension Vote (1 Bill):
1) H.Res. 1235 - Expressing support for the designation of National D-Day Remembrance Day, and recognizing the spirit, courage, and sacrifice of the men and women who fought and won World War II (Rep. Scalise – Veterans’ Affairs)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.