“One Minutes” (15 per side)
Suspensions (7 Bills)
- H.R. 4380 - U.S. Manufacturing Enhancement Act of 2010 (Rep. Levin - Ways and Means)
- Senate Amendments to H.R. 725 - Indian Arts and Crafts Amendments Act (Rep. Pastor - Natural Resources)
- S. 1053 - To amend the National Law Enforcement Museum Act to extend the termination date (Sen. Murkowski - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2693 - Federal Oil Spill Research Program Act (Rep. Woolsey - Science and Technology)
- H.R. 5716 - Safer Oil and Natural Gas Drilling Technology Research and Development Act (Rep. Gordon - Science and Technology)
- H.Con.Res. 292 - Supporting the goals and ideals of National Aerospace Week (Rep. Ehlers - Science and Technology)
- H.Res. 611 - Supporting the goals and ideals of "Fragile X Awareness Day" (Rep. Hare - Energy and Commerce)
H.Res. 1537 - Same Day Consideration Rule - Waiving a requirement of clause 6(a) of rule XIII with respect to consideration of certain resolutions reported from the Committee on Rules (Rep. Slaughter – Rules)
Motion to Concur in the Senate Amendments to H.R. 4213 - Restoration of Emergency Unemployment Compensation Act (Rep. Levin – Ways and Means) (Subject to a Rule)
Postponed Suspension Votes (5 Bills)
- H.Res. 1411 - Honoring the service and commitment of the 111th Fighter Wing, Pennsylvania Air National Guard. (Rep. Schwartz - Armed Services)
- H.R. 5341 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 100 Orndorf Drive in Brighton, Michigan, as the "Joyce Rogers Post Office Building" (Rep. Dingell - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.Res. 1513 - Congratulating the Saratoga Race Course as it celebrates its 142nd season (Rep. Murphy (NY) - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 5566 - Prevention of Interstate Commerce in Animal Crush Videos Act of 2010 (Rep. Gallegly - Judiciary)
- H.R. 1469 - Child Protection Improvements Act of 2009 (Rep. Schiff - Judiciary)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.