“One Minutes” (15 per side)
H.R. 1722 - Telework Improvements Act (Rep. Sarbanes - Oversight and Government Reform) (Subject to a Rule)
Suspensions (6 Bills)
- S. 1508 - Improper Payments Elimination and Recovery Act of 2010 (Sen. Carper - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 5390 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 13301 Smith Road in Cleveland, Ohio, as the "David John Donafee Post Office Building" (Rep. Kucinich - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 4840 - An act to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 1981 Cleveland Avenue in Columbus, Ohio, as the "Clarence D. Lumpkin Post Office" (Rep. Tiberi - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 5450 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 3894 Crenshaw Boulevard in Los Angeles, California, as the "Tom Bradley Post Office Building" (Rep. Watson - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. __ - To provide for certain clarifications and extensions under Medicare, Medicaid, and the Children's Health Insurance Program (Rep. Levin - Ways and Means)
- H.J.Res. 83 - Approving the renewal of import restrictions contained in the Burmese Freedom and Democracy Act of 2003 (Rep. Crowley - Ways and Means)
Postponed Suspension Vote (1 Bill)
- H.R. 2864 - To amend the Hydrographic Services Improvement Act of 1998 to authorize funds to acquire hydrographic data and provide hydrographic services specific to the Arctic for safe navigation, delineating the United States extended continental shelf, and the monitoring and description of coastal changes (Rep. Young (AK) - Natural Resources)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.