“One Minutes” (15 per side)
H.R. 4213 - Tax Extenders Act of 2009 (Rep. Rangel – Ways and Means) (Subject to a Rule)
Begin Consideration of H.R. 4173 – Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2009 (Rep. Frank – Financial Services) (Subject to a Rule – 3 hours of general debate)
Postponed Suspension Votes (6 Bills):
1. H.R. 3951 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 2000 Louisiana Avenue in New Orleans, Louisiana, as the "Roy Rondeno, Sr. Post Office Building" (Rep. Cao - Oversight and Government Reform)
2. H.R. 4017 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 43 Maple Avenue in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts, as the "Ann Marie Blute Post Office" (Rep. McGovern - Oversight and Government Reform)
3. H.Res. 35 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that Congress should provide increased Federal funding for continued type 1 diabetes research (Rep. Gene Green - Energy and Commerce)
4. H.Res. 55 - Expressing support for the designation of a National Prader-Willi Syndrome Awareness Month to raise awareness of and promote research into this challenging disorder (Rep. Royce - Energy and Commerce)
5. H.R. 3603 - To rename the Ocmulgee National Monument (Rep. Marshall - Natural Resources)
6. H.R. 86 - To eliminate an unused lighthouse reservation, provide management consistency by bringing the rocks and small islands along the coast of Orange County, California, and meet the original Congressional intent of preserving Orange County's rocks and small islands (Rep. Campbell - Natural Resources)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.