Suspension (1 Bill):
1) H.R. ___ - To amend Public Law 110-196 to provide for a temporary extension of programs authorized by the Farm Security and Rural Investment Act of 2002 beyond April 18, 2008. (Rep. Peterson – Agriculture)
H.R. 2634 - Jubilee Act for Responsible Lending and Expanded Debt Cancellation of 2007 (Rep. Waters - Financial Services) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 2537 - To amend the Federal Water Pollution Control Act relating to Beach Monitoring. (Rep. Pallone – Transportation and Infrastructure)
H.R. 5715 - The Ensuring Continued Access to Student Loans Act of 2008 (Rep. George Miller (CA) – Education and Labor) (Subject to a Rule)
Postponed Suspension Vote (1 Bill)
1) H.Res. 1097 - Expressing support for the designation of the month of April 2008, as National Child Abuse Prevention Month to provide attention to the tragic circumstances that face some of our Nation's children on a daily basis and to underscore our commitment to preventing child abuse and neglect so that all children can live in safety and security (Rep. Courtney – Education
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.