Votes will be postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (15 Bills):
1) H.R. 6022 - Strategic Petroleum Reserve Fill Suspension and Consumer Protection Act of 2008 (Rep. Welch/Rep. Lampson – Energy and Commerce)
2) H.Res. 1134 - Supporting the goals and ideals of Mental Health Month (Rep. Napolitano – Energy and Commerce)
3) H.Res. 1176 - Supporting the goals and ideals of National Train Day (Rep. Brown (FL) – Transportation and Infrastructure)
4) H.Res. 1133 - Congratulating Winona State University on winning the 2008 Division II men's basketball championships (Rep. Walz – Education and Labor)
5) H.Res. 1173 - Recognizing AmeriCorps Week (Rep. Matsui – Education and Labor)
6) H.Res. 789 - Honoring public child welfare agencies, nonprofit organizations and private entities providing services for foster children (Rep. Bachmann – Education and Labor)
7) H.R. 4008 - Credit and Debit Card Receipt Clarification Act (Rep. Mahoney – Financial Services)
8) H.R. 6021 – Residency Limitations on Housing Assistance (Rep. Foster – Financial Services)
9) H.R. 5872 - Boy Scouts of America Centennial Commemorative Coin Act (Rep. Sessions - Financial Services)
10) H.R. 5614 - Original Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle Ultra-High Relief Bullion Coin Act (Rep. Castle – Financial Services)
11) H.R. 406 - Alice Paul Women’s Suffrage Congressional Gold Medal Act (Rep. Baca – Financial Services)
12) H.R. 2894 - Star-Spangled Banner and War of 1812 Bicentennial Commemorative Coin Act (Rep. Ruppersberger – Financial Services)
13) H.Res. 1181 - Expressing condolences and sympathy to the people of Burma for the grave loss of life and vast destruction caused by Cyclone Nargis (Rep. Crowley – Foreign Affairs)
14) H.R. 5916 - Security Assistance and Arms Export Control Reform Act of 2008 as amended (Rep. Berman – Foreign Affairs)
15) H.R. 5834 - North Korean Human Rights Reauthorization Act of 2008 as amended (Rep. Ros-Lehtinen – Foreign Affairs)
Postponed Vote on Shimkus Motion to Instruct Conferees on H.R. 2419 Food and Energy Security Act of 2007.
Postponed Vote on Upton Motion to Instruct Conferees on H.R. 2419 Food and Energy Security Act of 2007.