Suspensions (10 Bills)
1) H.Res. 1097 - Supporting the goals and ideals of National Engineers Week (Rep. Lipinski - Science and Technology)
2) H.R. 3820 - Natural Hazards Risk Reduction Act of 2009 (Rep. Wu - Science and Technology)
3) H.Res. 747 - Congratulating the United States Military Academy at West Point on being named by Forbes magazine as America's Best College for 2009 (Rep. Hall (NY) - Armed Services)
4) H.Res. 699 - Expressing the appreciation of Congress for the service and sacrifice of the members of the 139th Airlift Wing, Air National Guard (Rep. Graves - Armed Services)
5) H.Res. 812 - Recognizing the significant contributions of the Military Working Dog (MWD) Program to the United States Armed Forces (Rep. Lance - Armed Services)
6) H.Res. 1072 - Recognizing Louisiana State University for 150 years of service and excellence in higher education (Rep. Cassidy - Education and Labor)
7) H.Res. 1117 - Commending and congratulating the California State University system on the occasion of its 50th anniversary (Rep. Lofgren - Education and Labor)
8) H.Res. 1111 - Designating March 2, 2010, as "Read Across America Day" (Rep. Markey (CO) - Education and Labor)
9) H.Res. 1112 - Congratulating the Pennsylvania State University IFC/Panhellenic Dance Marathon (THON) on its continued success in support of the Four Diamonds Fund at Penn State Hershey Children's Hospital (Rep. Thompson (PA) - Education and Labor)
10) H.Res. 362 - Expressing the support of the House of Representatives for the goals and ideals of the National School Lunch Program (Rep. Watson - Education and Labor)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.