Votes will be postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (17 Bills):
1) H.R. 6362 - To amend title 35, United States Code, and the Trademark Act of 1946 to provide that the Secretary of Commerce, in consultation with the Director of the United States Patent and Trademark Office, shall appoint administrative patent judges and administrative trademark judges (Rep. Berman – Judiciary)
2) S. 2565 - Law Enforcement Congressional Badge of Bravery Act of 2008 (Sen. Biden – Judiciary)
3) H.R. 6531 - The Vessel Hull Design Protection Amendments of 2008 (Rep. Berman – Judiciary)
4) H.Res. 1241 - Congratulating Ensign DeCarol Davis upon serving as the valedictorian of the Coast Guard Academy's class of 2008 and becoming the first African-American female to earn this honor (Rep. Thompson (MS) – Transportation and Infrastructure)
5) H.R. 6493 - The Aviation Safety Enhancement Act of 2008 (Rep. Oberstar – Transportation and Infrastructure)
6) H.R. 5949 - The Clean Boating Act of 2008 (Rep. LaTourette – Transportation and Infrastructure)
7) H.R. 6556 - to clarify the circumstances during which the Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency and applicable States may require permits for discharges from certain vessels, and to require the Administrator to conduct a study of discharges incidental to the normal operation of vessels (Rep. Oberstar - Transportation and Infrastructure)
8) S. 294 - the Passenger Rail Investment and Improvement Act of 2007 (Sen. Lautenberg - Transportation and Infrastructure)
9) H.R. 4049 - Money Service Business Act of 2007 (Rep. Maloney – Financial Services)
10) H.Res. 1139 - Recognizing the 100th anniversary of the Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard and congratulating the men and women who provide exceptional service to our military and keep our Pacific Fleet "fit to fight". (Rep. Abercrombie – Armed Services)
11) H.Con.Res. 364 - Recognizing the Significance of National Caribbean-American Heritage Month (Rep. Lee – Oversight and Government Reform)
12) H.Res. 1311 - Expressing support for the designation of National GEAR UP Day (Rep. Fattah – Oversight and Government Reform)
13) H.Res. 1202 - Supporting the goals and ideals of a National Guard Youth Challenge Day (Rep. Tom Davis (VA) – Oversight and Government Reform)
14) H.Res. 1128 - Expressing support of the goals and ideals of National Carriage Driving Month. (Rep. Davis (TN) – Oversight and Government Reform)
15) H.R. 6226 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 300 East 3rd Street in Jamestown, New York, as the "Stan Lundine Post Office Building" (Rep. Higgins – Oversight and Government Reform)
16) H.R. 5235 - The Ronald Reagan Centennial Commission Act (Rep. Gallegly – Oversight and Government Reform)
17) H.R. 6545 – National Energy Security Intelligence Act of 2008 (Rep. Cazayoux – Intelligence)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.