Votes will be postponed until at least 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (10 bills):
1) H.R. 1497 - To amend the Lacey Act Amendments of 1981 to extend its protections to plants illegally harvested outside of the United States, and for other purposes (Rep. Blumenauer – Natural Resources)
2) H.Con.Res. 147 - Recognizing 200 years of research, service to the people of the United States, and stewardship of the marine environment by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and its predecessor agencies, and for other purposes (Rep. Brown (SC) – Natural Resources)
3) H.R. 3998 - To authorize the Secretary of the Interior to conduct special resources studies of certain lands and structures to determine the appropriate means for preservation, use, and management of the resources associated with such lands and structures (Rep. Grijalva – Natural Resources)
4) H.R. 2246 - To validate certain conveyances made by the Union Pacific Railroad Company of lands located in Reno, Nevada, that were originally conveyed by the United States to facilitate construction of transcontinental railroads, and for other purposes (Rep. Heller – Natural Resources)
5) H.R. 236 - To authorize the Secretary of the Interior to create a Bureau of Reclamation partnership with the North Bay Water Reuse Authority and other regional partners to achieve objectives relating to water supply, water quality, and environmental restoration (Rep. Mike Thompson – Natural Resources)
6) H.R. 1662 - To amend the Reclamation Safety of Dams Act of 1978 to authorize improvements for the security of dams and other facilities (Rep. Napolitano – Natural Resources)
7) H.R. 2085 - To authorize the Secretary of the Interior to convey to the McGee Creek Authority certain facilities of the McGee Creek Project, Oklahoma, and for other purposes (Rep. Fallin – Natural Resources)
8) H.R. 3887 - To authorize appropriations for fiscal years 2008 through 2011 for the Trafficking Victims Protection Act of 2007, to enhance measures to combat forced labor, and for other purposes (Rep. Lantos – Foreign Affairs / Judiciary)
9) H.R. 4118 - To exclude from gross income payments from the Hokie Spirit Memorial Fund to the victims of the tragic event, loss of life and limb, at Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University (Rep. Boucher – Ways and Means)
10) H.R.710 - Charlie W. Norwood Living Organ Donation Act (Rep. Norwood – Energy and Commerce)
Motion to go to conference on H.R. 2082 - Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2008 (Rep. Reyes – Intelligence). Motion to Instruct Conferees.