Suspensions (7 Bills):
1) H.R. 4056 - The Federal Law Enforcement Officers Congressional Badge of Bravery Act of 2008 (Rep. Ellsworth – Judiciary)
2) H.Res. 1053 - National Crime Victims' Rights Week Act of 2007 (Rep. Costa – Judiciary)
3) H.Res. 1095 - Commemorating the anniversary of the Fair Housing Act (Green, A. (TX) – Judiciary)
4) H.R. 5570 - Religious Worker Visa Extension Act of 2008 (Rep. Lofgren – Judiciary)
5) H.R. 5036 - Emergency Assistance for Secure Elections Act of 2008 (Rep. Holt – House Administration)
6) H.R. 5493 - To provide that the usual day for paying salaries in or under the House of Representatives may be established by regulations of the Committee on House Administration (Rep. Brady (PA) – House Administration)
7) H.Res. 1068 - To permit membership in the exercise facility established for employees of the House of Representatives and in the House Staff Fitness Program to be made available to other Federal employees who are assigned to official duty at the House of Representatives and for other purposes. (Rep. Brady (PA) – House Administration)
H.R. 5719 - Taxpayer Assistance and Simplification Act of 2008 (Rep. Rangel - Ways and Means) (Subject to a Rule)
Postponed Suspension Vote (2 Bills)
1) H.R. 5517 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 7231 FM 1960 in Humble, Texas, as the "Texas Military Veterans Post Office". (Rep. Poe - Oversight and Government Reform)
2) H.Res. 1097 - Expressing support for the designation of the month of April 2008, as National Child Abuse Prevention Month to provide attention to the tragic circumstances that face some of our Nation's children on a daily basis and to underscore our commitment to preventing child abuse and neglect so that all children can live in safety and security (Rep. Courtney – Education and Labor)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.