“One Minutes” (5 per side)
Motion to Go to Conference on H.R. 2892 - Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2010 (Rep. Price (NC) – Appropriations) Motion to Instruct Conferees.
Conference Report on H.R. 3183 - Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 (Rep. Pastor – Appropriations) (Subject to a Rule)
Postponed Suspension Votes (5 Bills):
- H.Res. 731 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the employees of the Department of Homeland Security, their partners at all levels of government, and the millions of emergency response providers and law enforcement agents nationwide should be commended for their dedicated service on the Nation's front lines in the war against acts of terrorism (Rep. Clarke - Homeland Security)
- H.Res. 517 - Congratulating the University of Washington women's softball team for winning the 2009 Women's College World Series (Rep. McDermott - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 487 - Recognizing the 100th anniversary of the State News at Michigan State University (Rep. Rogers (MI) - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 692 - Supporting the goals and ideals of Tay-Sachs Awareness Month (Rep. Arcuri - Energy and Commerce)
- H.Con.Res. 151 - Expressing the sense of Congress that China release democratic activist Liu Xiaobo from imprisonment (Rep. Minnick - Foreign Affairs)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.