“One Minutes” (10 per side)
H.R. 2781 - To amend the Wild and Scenic Rivers Act to designate segments of the Molalla River in Oregon, as components of the National Wild and Scenic Rivers System (Rep. Schrader – Natural Resources) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 3961 - Medicare Physician Payment Reform Act of 2009 (Rep. Dingell – Energy and Commerce/Ways and Means)
Postponed Suspension Votes (3 Bills):
- S. 1599 - A bill to amend title 36, United States Code, to include in the Federal charter of the Reserve Officers Association leadership positions newly added in its constitution and bylaws (Sen. Leahy - Judiciary)
- H.R. 1834 - Native American Business Development Enhancement Act of 2009 (Rep. Kirkpatrick - Small Business)
- H.Con.Res. 212 - Expressing the sense of Congress on the occasion of the 20th anniversary of historic events in Central and Eastern Europe, particularly the Velvet Revolution in Czechoslovakia, and reaffirming the bonds of friendship and cooperation between the United States and the Slovak and Czech Republics (Rep. Mica - Foreign Affairs)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.