|House Meets At:||First Vote Predicted:||Last Vote Predicted:|
10:00 a.m.: Legislative Business
|10:30 – 11:30 a.m.||2:30 – 3:30 p.m.|
“One Minutes” (10 per side)
Motion to Concur in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 1722 - Telework Enhancement Act of 2010 (Rep. Sarbanes – Oversight and Government Reform)(Subject to a Rule)
Suspensions (1 Bill)
- H.R. 6419 - Emergency Unemployment Compensation Continuation Act (Rep. McDermott - Ways and Means)
Postponed Suspension Votes (3 Bills)
- H.Con.Res. 329 - Recognizing the 35th anniversary of the enactment of the Education for All Handicapped Children Act of 1975 (Rep. George Miller - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 1677 - Condemning the Burmese regime's undemocratic upcoming elections on November 7, 2010 (Rep. Manzullo - Foreign Affairs)
- S. 3774 - Extending the deadline for Social Services Block Grant expenditures of supplemental funds appropriated following disasters occurring in 2008 (Sen. Cornyn - Ways and Means)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.
|The Daily Quote|
"No one can even recite the Pledge [to America] and it is a mistake on the part of Republicans to think that 2010 election was an affirmative vote for the GOP agenda.”
-Former Rep. Tom Davis (R-VA), 11/16/2010