“One Minutes” (10 per side)
H.R. 5175 - DISCLOSE Act (Rep. Van Hollen – House Administration) (Subject to a Rule)
Suspension (1 Bill)
1. H.R. 2194 – Conference Report on Comprehensive Iran Sanctions, Accountability, and Divestment Act (Rep. Berman – Foreign Affairs)
Postponed Suspension Votes (5 Bills)
1. H.Con.Res. 285 - Supporting the goals and ideals of designating 2010 as the Year of the Father (Rep. McMorris Rodgers - Education and Labor)
2. H.Res. 1373 - Expressing support for "National Physical Education and Sport Week" (Rep. Altmire - Education and Labor)
3. H.Res. 1464 - Recognizing the 50th anniversary of the conclusion of the United States-Japan Treaty of Mutual Cooperation and Security and expressing appreciation to the Government of Japan and the Japanese people for enhancing peace, prosperity, and security in the Asia-Pacific region (Rep. Ros-Lehtinen - Foreign Affairs)
4. H.Res. 1359 - Calling for the immediate and unconditional release of Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit held captive by Hamas (Rep. Ackerman - Foreign Affairs)
5. H.Res. 1457 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives on the one-year anniversary of the Government of Iran’s manipulation of Iranian elections, on the Government of Iran’s continued denial of human rights and democracy to the people of Iran, and on the Government of Iran’s continued pursuit of a nuclear weapons capability (Rep. Costa - Foreign Affairs)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.